ScorpFire
post Mar 14 2012, 06:59 AM
Post #1

Hypernia Member
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18509

Hi,

Today i checked my server to find that it was empty. I found out that it was due to my server's IP had changed. I did not receive any PRIOR notice about this IP change. I just received an email today saying that the IP has changed already. Now my server is empty and i have to go re-advertise my server all over again.

I understand that sometimes due to on heavy servers, some load must be transferred to other servers. However doing this without any prior notice or warning is Unacceptable.

If my server remains close to being empty, i might have to end my subscription with hypernia. Thanks for the 'excellent' service

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jelle
post Mar 14 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #2

Hypernia Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1337

Check the news in the panel.
This was also e-mailed.

--------------------
Jelle-Dirk Pasterkamp
Hypernia Agent
1-800-284-6978
www.hypernia.com

Got Hypernia Xfire?
It's a free instant messenger for gamers and is easy to use!
Find out more at http://xfire.hypernia.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 12:49 AM

Top Quote of the Day:
I just got my Free Battlefield 2 Ranked Server from Hypernia.net! Hypernia.net provides Free Battlefield 2 ranked servers for the best gaming experience for a fraction of the price with full desktop access to all our battlefield 2 ranked servers including hosting services and free battlefield 2 ranked servers with unlimited players. Get your free server at www.freerankedservers.com